European PhD School on AOPs through Scientific Committee aims at:
- promoting the high specialization of young researchers in AOPs processes/technologies and their environmental applications;
- recognizing the achievement of this high specialization by awarding School Candidates with a “European PhD on AOPs” label;
- supporting the high specialization path of PhD Candidates through the organization of specifically addressed summer schools, workshops and seminars (please see homepage for the coming events);
- seeking for funds/grants useful to create new opportunities for PhD Candidates (e.g., PhD grant, mobility funds, funds to support organization of summer schools, workshops etc..);
- promoting a cooperation with possible stakeholders (e.g., enterprises active in environmental technology area, environmental management companies/authorities) in order to increase job opportunities for young researchers.