Who can apply for “European PhD on AOPs” label?
The PhD Candidate can apply for “European PhD on AOPs” label if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- The PhD thesis deals with environmental applications of AOPs;
- The PhD Candidate is supervised by a member of the Scientific Committee of the School;
- The PhD Candidate has spent at least 3 months working in a University/Research Institute located in a different Country than that where the Candidate carried out the PhD thesis (a reference letter from the supervisor at host Laboratory/Institution should be provided by the candidate together with the application form);
- The PhD Candidate thesis (or at least an extended summary) should be written in English;
- The PhD Candidate already awarded with a PhD in the last 2 years, can submit his/her thesis to the Chair of the School to be evaluated and eventually awarded with “European PhD on AOPs”; differently, the label is automatically awarded in the case that the candidate, meeting all four previous requirements, successfully completes their PhD defense and at least one member of the evaluation committee is also a member of the Scientific Committee of the School.
Who can apply for “School Candidate”?
PhD students meeting the requirements 1 and 2 from the previous list can apply as candidate for “European PhD on AOPs” label
Why apply for “School Candidate”?
PhD Candidates can take advantage of:
- periodic updating about the initiatives organized by the School;
- events organised by the School (e.g., Summer schools, workshops and seminars) free of charge;
- special reduced fee to attend to AOPs related Conferences;
- scholarships/grant opportunities;
- possible collaborations between School and Enterprises
How to apply
For application as School Candidate or to be awarded with “European PhD on AOPs” label, the respective forms should be filled in. Please download the corresponding form from the link below, as well as to get further details.